Translate

Saturday 7 July 2012

'Hero-to-be II' by Aron Woolnough

Time to record this happen-stance
of pain, heroics and jail-romance.
The world has settled after
jaws of death and it's crafter.
Some said it's daft to go on,
no match greater than I'd won,
and I suppose I will retire
when another will aspire
to take on new retro-attire.

Keeping an eye on newbie-potentials,
looking, waiting for key essential
elements to bring honour and safety
to the 9 to 5 citizens drinking tea,
as soon they'll need a Hero-to-be
and unfortunately I can't find,
the right body and able mind.

Finally, two big-hitters met
mid-homerun in half-pirouette,
crashing causing choas quickly
kick to the balls, feeling sickly
and on to his back without slack
the attacker's lanky limbs wack-wack.
--BOOM--
Tubby's naked and lanky's flying for
the unforgiving thunder god Thor,
and the bare sick round man was sore.

Though soon he was chasing fast!
As lanky landed shouting "Bast-"
he was met with a face of dirt,
rolling over to see a world of hurt!
A chair slammed down on a thin bone,
the round man will certainly atone
for the axe in the air hurtling down,
chopping the midrift of a lanky-gown
half a body was left to frown...

Damn... Left with a convict, no hero
who left me a cripple, who was too slow.
The title of Hero I will have to own
soon I'll need an heir to the throne
for now I am alone and watching trash
as they cannot handle a foe to thrash.
New power-seekers see me as the challenge
or old rivals train new blood for revenge
though no Hero-to-be, no one to protect me...

Oh, old rivals training new blood for revenge,
why, oh, why does Doctor Invento need to avenge?
That young fool used the cripple like a tool,
built him robitic legs, with jets 'n' all!
Meanwhile, the convict shudders in a trance
over-hearing two villians plotting romance,
screaming and pleading for help, from me!
Not knowing I knew of his actions you see,
but I'm a Hero, not a pant-wearing wannabe.

Another heard the call, the cripple, lanky, tool;
who ignorantly raced me to jail,
then innocently flew over the wall and stalled.
I arrived a moment later to see why Tubby called,
two thugs pounded his bare backside,
though one was taken out by Lanky's slide
and the other recieved a tap from the Hero.
My magic poisoned his hair roots below,
as they Gingered he ended his life - the foe.

Convict tubby axe-weilder thanks me,
I fly off pretending not to see
the lanky, robo-not-a-cripple-wannabe.
And not hearing tubby's blasphemy
as he looks up to see robo-lanky!
Will I finally find the Hero-to-be?

Double K.O. and I leave on a low,
finishing my tale of toil and woe,
hopefully I'll find a newbie soon,
to take this torch in lights of moon
and then I'll be willing to let;
fate take me to my sunset...